Whatever your thoughts on church, whatever your beliefs about God, you are welcome here. We want to make a lasting difference in your life, in our community, and in the world. We try to do that by building common ground with our city, and helping people find and then follow Jesus. The church isn’t a building – it’s people. And we think you’ll find Common Ground to be a pretty normal, friendly bunch. Although one church, we meet as many congregations all around our city.
Are you undecided about Christ?
You’re more than welcome to explore the claims of Christ with us. We’re available to help you in your spiritual journey if you want us to. Some suggested next steps: Explore ‘Why Jesus’, found on the top menu. Come along on Sundays, and feel no pressure to participate beyond your level of comfort. Introduce yourself to one or two of the pastors and say, ‘Hi, I am new here and am still trying to make sense of the claims of Christ.’ At the Involvement Desk, collect a free copy of the Ignite booklet, a 31-day journey into the Bible. Connect socially with people from our church. Sign up for our weekly congregational newsletter.
Are you a Christ follower?
If so, here are some ways you can connect to our church:
- Come along on Sundays.
- Introduce yourself to one or two of our pastors.
- Connect socially with people in our church.
- Sign up to the do the next DNA.
- Try out a small group or two by visiting a friend’s group, or by signing up for one at the Involvement Desk.
- If you are a new believer, please pick up a free copy of the Ignite booklet, a 31-day journey into the Bible, at the Involvement Desk after the meeting.
- Sign up for our weekly congregational newsletter.