Want to Help?
If you would like to be involved in making any of our events or conferences happen, let us know. We have various volunteer opportunities running up to, and during our events.
Click here if you would like to sign up to volunteer and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
– the social media landscape in SA;
– the legal considerations of using social media;
– cyberbullying and harassment;
– sexting and pornography offenses;
– online safety
Inspiration and skills for life’s most important job.
– How to speak to your kid and preteen about sex (Terran Williams of www.thedaddude.com)
– How to develop a lifetime relationship with your child (Brad Anderson, Director of Next Gen Ministries)
– How to keep kids safe in a digital world (Duncan Rae of www.techparents.net)
– How to build families upon worthiness (Laura Fisher, SACAP Lecturer and Counsellor)
Tickets can be bought from Quicket or from the Involvement Desk on Sunday’s.
If you are a Business Owner or influencer, please save the date for the Common Good Business Breakfast, sponsored by Geddes Capital. Our guest speaker, Anthony Farr, who is the CEO of the Allan and Gill Gray Foundation, will be sharing his thoughts on the topic: Business – a force for good. This engaging morning will include a delicious breakfast, the opportunity to network and words of wisdom. This will also be a time where you can expect to hear more about the impact and vision of Common Good’s employment initiative, The Zanokhanyo Network and be inspired about issues of social justice.
To book, please email nicola.marais@
If you’d like to dedicate yourself to raising your baby with the knowledge of Christ and his ways, then be sure to fill in the form below to take part in baby dedications happening on this Sunday. It’s a great family moment where we as a church can support you and pray for you in this decision. If you’re interested in finding out more about baby dedications, we recommend reading this helpful document or chatting to one of our pastors.