Meet the Leaders
Jesus said that if you want to lead others you’d have to have a humble servant-heart, laying down your life to lift others up. We insist all our leaders do just that. Our leadership teams are overseen by Rigby and Sue Wallace, with each congregation having its own team and congregation leader.
Terran Williams, an avid surfer, grew up in Sea Point but moved to the Suburbs in his early 20s to join Friends First (now Common Ground). He is married to Julie, who has enjoyed a career in advertising.
- Brendan and Pascale GuyBrendan practices as an employment lawyer and Pascale takes care of their three children. They have a passion for kids and family orientated ministry.
- Barry & Lindsay StaakBarry and Lindsay were married in 2002 and have two energetic little children, Tristan and Paige. Barry is a short term insurance specialist and runs his own brokerage. Lindsay is an Environmental Geologist for a consulting firm in Rondebosch.
- Don and Heidi MillerDon is employed full-time in Common Ground Church Constantiaberg as a pastor. Heidi runs her own very part-time physio practice from their home, while partnering with Don in their pastoral role.
- Clark & Caron EllisClark and Caron have been married since 1988. They have two teenage children, Luke and Kate. Clark is a financial Advisor and runs his own brokerage and Caron is a qualified Fashion Designer and full time mom
- Lew & Fran de JagerLew and Fran were married in 1986. They have 2 daughters and a son. Lew is part of Cebano and consults leaders building healthier organisations. Fran's passion is equipping children with Life Skill. She works at a school and from home.
- Brian & Minah KoelaBrian and Minah Koela were married in 1998 and have 4 boys, Sihle, Ernie, Wa-hae and Bohlale. Brian works at The Warehouse as a Church Engagements strategy leader and Minah works as a Translator and Research Assistant and a mom.
- Colin & Joyce DavidsColin & Joyce were married in 1992 and have a daughter, Jessica. They have been involved in ministry all this time. Colin served as a youth & adults ministry pastor for 14 years, worked in the marketplace in various capacities and has been self-employed, while Joyce, now retired, enjoyed a job in Human Resources.