Meet the Leaders
Jesus said that if you want to lead others you’d have to have a humble servant-heart, laying down your life to lift others up. We insist all our leaders do just that. Our leadership teams are overseen by Rigby and Sue Wallace, with each congregation having its own team and congregation leader.
Donovan & Heidi Miller. Don has been on staff at Constantiaberg since it first launched in April 2010. He absolutely loves to fish in his spare time! His wife Heidi runs her own part-time physio practice from their home and together they have two beautiful daughters, Rachel & Rebecca.
- Brendan and Pascale GuyBrendan practices as an employment lawyer and Pascale takes care of their three children. They have a passion for kids and family orientated ministry.
- Barry & Lindsay StaakBarry and Lindsay were married in 2002 and have two energetic little children, Tristan and Paige. Barry is a short term insurance specialist and runs his own brokerage. Lindsay is an Environmental Geologist for a consulting firm in Rondebosch.
- Clark & Caron EllisClark and Caron have been married since 1988. They have two teenage children, Luke and Kate. Clark is a financial Advisor and runs his own brokerage and Caron is a qualified Fashion Designer and full time mom
- Lew & Fran de JagerLew and Fran were married in 1986. They have 2 daughters and a son. Lew is part of Cebano and consults leaders building healthier organisations. Fran's passion is equipping children with Life Skill. She works at a school and from home.
- Colin & Joyce DavidsColin & Joyce were married in 1992 and have a daughter, Jessica. They have been involved in ministry all this time. Colin served as a youth & adults ministry pastor for 14 years, worked in the marketplace in various capacities and has been self-employed, while Joyce, now retired, enjoyed a job in Human Resources.