We are so glad that you are interested in serving the grade 6 and 7’s of our community. Anyone wanting to serve at Ignite will need to have done the DNA membership course and are encouraged to be a part of a small group.
If you’d like to get involved or if you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+27 21 686 2970
• Ignite PM: On Friday nights a bunch of grade 6 and 7’s within our city enjoy a time filled with fun, friends and faith at Common Ground, Rondebosch. It’s a jam packed evening filled with lots of great moment of friendships, games, music and the gospel. Anyone wanting to serve will meet 30minutes before for prayer, making sure that everything is set up for the night and we as a team are ready to serve and have fun with the Igniters.
• Ignite AM: On Sunday mornings the Ignite teams meet across our city at our Constantiaberg, Durbanville, Rondebosch, South Peninsula, and Wynberg venue. Sunday morning is a time where friendships can be built, a game enjoyed along with a time of worship and teaching. If you play a musical instrument, enjoy building friendships with young people and are passionate about seeing them lift up Gods name, Ignite AM is the perfect opportunity to do just that. All leaders are expected to meet 30 minutes before for the meeting begins.
• Schools: During the week teams of common grounders head to various primary schools in our community to build friendships with grade 6-7’s, lead discussions and facilitate games. If you are one who has time during school hours to build good friendships with grade 6 and 7’s, wanting to see them grow in their walk with God we would love you to join us.
• Monday prep and prayer: On Mondays from 3:30pm to 4:30pm join us for the city wide prayer and planning to ensure everything is ready for both Friday and Sunday Ignite.
• Standby Team – this is a team of people that may not be able to commit to every week, but that are open, if available, to being asked to step in on a Friday evening or Sunday morning if needed.