If you would like to know more about our next course then please don’t hesitate to contact us. Contact Rose +27 21 686 2970 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday Family Support Group
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, the Tuesday Group may be a place where you can find support and help…
- Do you find yourself constantly worrying about someone? Where they are? What are they doing?
- Have you ever ‘made an excuse’ for someone; be it for work, school, or anything like that?
- Do you ‘accept responsibility’ for his/her behaviour?
- Do you avoid the subject in fear of some type of confrontation?
- Have you ‘bailed them out’? Jail, a bad situation, etc?
- Have you, or do you, pay their bills?
- Do you loan money or pay bills (whether or not you have it)?
- Have you given them multiple ‘last chances’?
- Have you threatened to leave or kick the person out, but never done it?
- Do you find yourself completing their jobs/responsibilities?
We meet to share our stories, and pray for one another and the people we love. If you would like more information please email Rose email@example.com or call her in the afternoons on 021 6862970. Alternatively, please let us know here, and we will get back to you with more information.