Meet the Leaders
Jesus said that if you want to lead others you’d have to have a humble servant-heart, laying down your life to lift others up. We insist all our leaders do just that. Our leadership teams are overseen by Rigby and Sue Wallace, with each congregation having it’s own team and congregation leader.
Ryan and Kate TerMorshuizen live in Pinelands and are parents to Nina, Eva and Oscar. Ryan is an avid Stormers and Bok supporter and Kate loves creative activities. They view it as a great privilege to oversee the Bosch AM team.
- Allan and Louise GibbonAllan and Louise, parents of two young kids, are passionate about bringing out the best in people and are involved with the marriage and pre-marriage ministry.
- Brad and Anne AndersonBrad and Anne have four children and give leadership and oversight to the city-wide children's ministry.
- Steve and Sarah BinosSteve is in business, but spends a day a week with the Common Ground team. Sarah leads Common Good. Steve loves coffee and Sarah loves tea.
- Steve and Candice Bonaconsa
- Matt and Claire DraperMatt and Claire are parents to three. Claire is a family physician and Matt was a high-school English teacher before joining the Common Ground staff.
- Richard & Mandy EdwardsRich and Mandy have 2 young boys and are passionate about family, fun, music and chocolate. Rich is full time business owner and together they oversee worship and creative ministries.
- Ant and Sue RyanAnt and Sue have 4 daughters, three married and one teenager to keep them humble. Sue is a clinical pastoral therapist and Ant consults in the fields of education and HR.
- Geoff and Gill MilliganGeoff and Gill love doing life together, in ministry, being with family and friends, watching sport, getting around our great city and country, but missing their 2 children and grandchildren who live in Australia
- Brandon and Shantelle WeberBrandon and Shantelle have two daughters, Shannon and Ashleigh, and are passionate about social justice and youth empowerment. Shantelle is a theologian in the field of Youth Development and Brandon is a research scientist.
- Bruce & Leonora VolminkBruce is remaining in the marketplace and is very involved with the Men's ministry. Leonora is a lecturer and is also part of the Ladies Bible Study leadership.
- Mike & Jane HamptonMike & Jane have two daughters, Rachel & Emma, and are passionate about our Next Gen ministry and together are leading the Next Gen team.